Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Walks and ways



I’ve resumed my longer walks, now, daily or almost so. All of this in accordance with my interpretations of the official information in our area regarding the situation with the Covid-19 pandemic. In Barcelona, as in many other places, the quarantine restrictions are being relaxed with caution.

Meanwhile my account on Facebook is @WBainPoetry (with or without upper case). I’ll be linking accounts here soon but I should add that my Facebook posts primarily deal with more general information, especially things related to current events and the influence of social media. I’ve noticed that searches for the previously mentioned “@” tag brings up my FB page in a simple search on Google. The other search engines I’ve tried don’t do this, however.

In the context of conversations about social media usage this seems worth mentioning.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe there's a point in also linking a Facebook account on a blog, so it's easier to share a link.

    ReplyDelete